We are very proud to sponsor the Cotswold Life Food & Drink Awards 2021
We are a very local firm see ourselves as part of the Cotswold and Gloucestershire communities. We are passionate about working with local businesses and cafés and tea shops have really been at the heart of local communities this past 18 months. They themselves have experienced major challenges around hospitality, furloughed staff and worried customers and it has been inspiring to see so many cafés and coffee shops finding ingenious ways to operate:
They have been innovative and agile in obtaining locally sourced products to sell, providing services to their customers and charities. Providing
- Collaborating with other local businesses and sourcing products from the community;
- Setting up takeaway and delivery services as well as cakes, treats and party boxes for those special birthdays and celebrations we have all had;
- Donating to Food Banks and working with local charities;
- Transforming into pop-up mini villages stores;
- Selling flowers and gifts;
- Installing shelters and improving outside facilities;
- Welcoming pets;
- Instagram and Instagram has been booming with new and innovating ways these Food Heroes have serviced their local communities.
It has been inspiring to see so many cafés, coffee and tea shops helping their local communities. Nominate your favourite Food Heroes today (click here). We want to celebrate all those small businesses who have helped you and your families and work colleagues make it through this challenging time. Go online today and make a difference. Watch our interview with Cotswold Life on what we're looking for in your Food Heroes.